BurnAware is an easy-to-use burning application that allows you to create discs using different types of files, such as archives, documents, music and...
Windows 2000, Windows 2012, Windows 10, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
BurnAware is an easy-to-use burning application that allows you to create discs using different types of files, such as archives, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
You can also create bootable or multisession discs, high-quality Audio CDs and Video DVDs, make and burn ISO images, copy and backup discs, extract audio tracks, erase and verify data and even recover data from multi-session or unreadable discs.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
- Make standard or boot disc images.
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
- Erase or format rewritable discs & Check discs for read errors.
- Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs.
- Write ISO to multiple recorders simultaneously.
BurnAware also offers you many advanced options like BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification and direct copying.