Free IP Switcher
With Free IP Switcher you can automatically change all network settings on your PC, including IP address, network masks, default gateway, DNS dedicated...
Windows 2000, Windows 2012, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 98
With Free IP Switcher you can automatically change all network settings on your PC, including IP address, network masks, default gateway, DNS dedicated server, wins server, proxy settings, and default printer.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Switch IP network settings 'on the fly' without restarting.
- Switch Internet Explorer proxy-server settings.
- Switch your default printer.
- Switch your computer name and workgroup.
- Import current network settings to the setting.
- System-tray icon support, auto-start with windows.
Free IP Switcher is a small, lightweight application that can switch between preconfigured network settings in a single click and without any need to reboot. It allows you to save different network profiles, so that you have the freedom to change between them, whenever you need to.
The network profiles will include all the necessary information (IP addresses, DNS, proxy settings etc) for a reliable network configuration.
The application is lightweight and is easy to use with a tabbed interface that neatly displays all the information you need.