MyPhoneExplorer is a phone management app that is quite useful if you need to explore your mobile device. The app works with Sony Ericsson and Android...
|Publisher||fj software development|
Windows 2000, Windows 2012, Windows 10, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
MyPhoneExplorer is a phone management app that is quite useful if you need to explore your mobile device. The app works with Sony Ericsson and Android mobile phones (Android 1.6 or higher). The app connects to your device via USB cable, infrared or Bluetooth connections. With MyPhone Explorer you can make full use of the backup, explorer and personal information manager facilities.
Key Features Include:
- Bidirectional filesync with the phone.
- Sync your mobile phone with other desktop based apps such as Microsoft Outlook (including Express), Mozilla Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes and Google Mail.
- Sync your calendar entries with Microsoft Windows Calendar, Rainlendar, Tobit David and Google Calendar.
- Enhanced filebrowser for renaming files and external storage management.
- Simplified user interface.
If you have a mobile phone running Android (version 1.6 or higher), you are going to like this app. The user interface is simple and easy to navigate. You can easily perform different actions such as editing your contacts (from both SIM and Phone memory), send SMS messages faster from the PC interface, manage and edit any appointments, notes or alarms.
One of the best features is the ease and speed that you can transfer data from your SD Card to your PC. All in all, the advantages of MyPhone Explorer are its ease of use coupled with speed and backup facility.
Note:limitation applies to low-cost phones which do not have a PC-interface and Symbian based handsets that require the PC-Suite to be installed first and therefore this limits the connection with the app via USB.