NetGong is an lightweight, intuitive network monitoring utility, which allows network administrators the ability to monitor any networked device on the...
|Publisher||Tsarfin Computing Ltd.|
Windows 2000, Windows 2012, Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 98
NetGong is an lightweight, intuitive network monitoring utility, which allows network administrators the ability to monitor any networked device on the Internet, corporate intranet, or TCP/IP LAN. NetGong alerts users immediately via an alarm, message, e-mail, or a configured third-party app, whenever a connection fails.
Constant network availability is mission-critical these days, and a sophisticated monitoring solution such as NetGong is one way to help ensure network devices or services don’t fail without knowledge.
Key Features include:
- System service:Runs as a system service automatically on startup.
- Agentless architecture:Monitor network devices or services without installing an agent on each machine.
- Independent parameters:Set parameters independently for each network resource.
- Maintenance mode:Temporarily disable monitoring of certain resources.
- Robust alerting:Alerts you to failures using a variety of techniques.
- Alert schedule:Allows you configure the alerting functions.
- Failure and recovery alerts:Alerts can be enabled for any combination of failure and recovery notices.
- Custom alerts:Allows custom alerts for each monitored resource.
- Test alert configuration:Each alert type can be tested prior to going live.
- E-mail notification:Allows e-mail notification via SMTP.
- SSL encrypted connections:Provides security benefits during authentication.
- Custom messages:Supports keyword values and customized message information.
- Integrated reporting:Real-time and historical reporting capabilities.
- HTML report output:Provides reports in HTML format.
- Remote access:Supports monitoring results via Web browser.
Overall, NetGong is a powerful monitoring app that delivers low cost, round-the-clock network coverage. It is an essential addition to any network administrator’s toolkit, It allows users to tailor it to their particular network, from a single server or a small-office LAN to hundreds of devices running on a large corporate network.