Q-Dir is a great little utility that makes managing your files and folders an easy affair, by allowing you to have more control over your hard disks,...
Windows 2000, Windows 2012, Windows 10, Windows 98, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Q-Dir is a great little utility that makes managing your files and folders an easy affair, by allowing you to have more control over your hard disks, network folders, USB-drives, and other storage devices.
Q-Dir Key Features include:
- Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag and Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other apps, such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system - folders, shortcuts.
- Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, and thumbnail.
- Export: Export files to .XLS, .CSV, .TXT, and .HTML.
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: Enlarge anything on the screen.
- Color Filter: Configure different colors for different item types.
- File-Filter: Quick and easy item filtering.
- Quick-Links: Provides rapid folder access.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu.
- Multi-INI: Several .INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: Simple and quadruple views.
The Q-Dir file manager allows you to view four-panes-in-one. This display is great for managing files and folders in a more efficient manner than with a standard explorer view. It is lightweight, easy to use and it does not have to be installed, as it can be executed directly from a USB drive.
Supported operating systems include: Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 98.