XShell is a terminal emulator created by Netsarang that supports a range of terminals such as; SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL. Xshell...
|Publisher||NetSarang Computer, Inc.|
Windows 2000, Windows 2012, Windows 10, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7
XShell is a terminal emulator created by Netsarang that supports a range of terminals such as; SSH1, SSH2, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN, and SERIAL.
Xshell includes a flexible tabbed environment. Separate tabs in to their own windows or split the window vertically/horizontally to fully customize your workspace.
Synchronize input to multiple terminals and across remote hosts to make the repetitive parts of system administration less of a hassle.Features Include:
- Session Manager
- Highlight Sets
- Flexible and Powerful Tabbed Environment
- SSH PKCS#11 Support
- Dual font integration for ASCII and Non-ASCII Characters
- Enhanced Password Encryption with Master Password
- Synchronized Input to Multiple Terminals
- Send Frequently Used Commands and Strings Using Quick Commands
- Control Xshell Using the Local Shell Interface
- Launch X Applications Through an SSH Tunnel (X11 Forwarding)
Overall, XShell is a powerful terminal emulator with lots of features that are not available with its competitors. Xshell is free for home and school use.